I’ve redesigned again!
Welcome to my home’s new look. Apparently, I was bored yesterday. It actually felt good to be bored relax after 2 hectic days of preparing documents for my husband’s potential big-break (Good luck, dear!). No it’s not a recording contract… LOL…
Anyway, so I tweaked on this theme by Small Potato that I downloaded months ago. I love how easy it is on Word Press to change themes. And of course I fell in love with Filezilla again, for being such a simple and fast FTP… er… thingie… My Snap previews now work too! Now you see those cool bubble previews, don’t you? Yipee! *jumping with joy*
My Fitness Log was starting to gather cobwebs so I thought I’d update that, and decided to call it Project: FitMom. Some weighty revelations are waiting to be discovered over there. :0
Six Weird Things
I’ve been tagged by auee of Kwentong Walang Kwenta to blog about 6 weird things about moi. I hope I don’t freak out any of you, my dear blog friends, after you read this!
Here’s how the tag goes:
“Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about himself or herself. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to tag 6 people as well and list their names. Donâ€™t forget to let them know theyâ€™ve been tagged!”
1. I can will myself to burp… and burp… and burp… and burp… One of my talents that can really set my kids on non-stop laugh-mode.
2. I get those spaced-out moments. I easily get distracted. One moment I may be talking animately about something. The next moment you will find me staring and lost in my train of thought. My sister hates it when this happens.
Sis: “Tapos? Uy? Ano nangyari?”
Me: *snaps out of trance* “Huh? Ano nga ba sinasabi ko?”
3. I talk to myself. Sometimes in monologues. Sometimes in dialogues. Yes, I imagine I am talking to someone. And this someone talks back. With matching smirking, smiling, head-shaking (depending on what the topic is). I love to do this when I’m driving alone. The usual topics are bad motorists and/or pedestrians.
4. I’m OC on the road. I always make sure I’m in the middle of my own lane. I always use my signal lights, and hate it when others don’t. Oh well, this should not count as weird, but in the Philippines, I am considered atypical.
5. I monitor my odometer. At every gas filling, I set it to “zero” so then I will know how long this full tank will run… in kilometers per liter.
6. I take “mugshots” of house helpers, with matching height reference (as in I’d make her stand beside a shelf so that will give me an idea of her height). The idea actually came from my equally-weird husband, who says it is an important security measure.
There. Am I weird or am I weird?
I’m tagging Toni (of Gluehwurm), Jane, Salen, May, Belle, and Annamanila!