I love participating in photo hunts, because: 1) it’s fun to dig into archives (whether digital or yellowing hard copies!); 2) it’s twice as fun to hop from one participant’s blog to another!
The theme for August is glossy.
This is Patchy, my soon-to-be-10 daughter, blowing bubbles on a clear sunny day in Subic. We went there in June for a family weekend getaway. The kids enjoyed riding horses at El Kabayo Riding Stables, where this photo was taken. I love how the glossy bubbles were captured floating in the air as she blew them.
[Update] During our time, Patch, we did not have those bottled bubbles. Neither did we have a bubble machine, VGood!We had to make do with pounded gumamela petals mixed with water and a bit of detergent. Sometimes an older sister or cousin would get a wire and make us a blowing ring, which was a real treat for us! Otherwise, we contented ourselves with looping a strand of walis ting-ting. Back then, fun was simple and free.
Here are entries of other PMN moms on glossy. Check out how we interpret the same word differently!
- Glossy Writing Table by Noemi
- Glossy Appeal by Rachel
- Attack II by Leah
- Glossy by raqgold
- PMN Fam Pics Series 1 : GLOSSY by Cookie de Guzman-Lugue (Kongkong622)
- GlossyMonday–My World Turning Upside Down by Sexy Mom
- Glossy by Mitch
- Glossy Apple Cheeks by Analyse
- PMN Fam Pics, 1st edition: A very glossy story by Connie
- Mommy’s girl by Lady Cess
- GLOSSY Topped Cupcakes by Dexie the FeistyMomma
- Glossy from the garden by KK
- Glossy Plastic Covers by Feng