Among the country’s many problems, such as corruption, insurgency, and education, it is easy to drown out the issues on health and wellness.
So Unilab, in its effort to promote healthier lives for Filipinos, launched a project called Unilab Ideas Positive (UIP). It is a cause-oriented project that harps on the Filipino’s inherent trait of Bayanihan, and the youth’s creativity.
Unilab Ideas Positive is a yearly competition for college student groups to come up with bright, innovative ideas in helping alleviate health issues in their own communities.
This year’s Unilab Ideas Positive has 11 semifinalists. What’s at stake for each youth group?
For the Grand Prize Winner:
– Ideas Positive Trophy for their school
– P100,000 seed money for the implementation of their project
– P50,000 cash prize for the group members
– P10,000 honorarium for the group mentor/faculty coach
For the 2 runners-up:
– P75,000 seed money for the implementation of their project
– P30,000 cash prize for the group members
– P5,000 honorarium for the group mentor/faculty coach
You can have a say on who wins by simply voting for the video of your favorite Idea Positive. Let’s support this worthwhile project by casting our votes.
1. Like the UIP Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/Unilab.IdeasPositive. This is required to be able to vote.
2. Go to the Unilab Ideas Positive website, and log in with your Facebook account (you will be prompted at the home page).
3. Click the “VIDEOS” tab (or click this link) to watch and vote for the best Idea Positive.
Voting ends tomorrow, September 7, so go now and make your vote count! Your vote can help transform a community.