I got the idea from Kay! I’m obviously a foodie.. 🙂
1. Favorite Comfort Food
>Chocolates… Pandesal with butter… Chacheer Sunflower Seeds, best when munched during sister-talks! 🙂
2. Favorite Breakfast
>Daing na Bangus with fried rice and tomatoes. And bottomless coffee!
4. Favorite Dessert
>Any chocolate that may happen to be in the fridge!
5. Favorite Cake
>Baked Cheesecake from the bakeshop of Baguio Country Club
6. Favorite Pasta
>My own recipe of garlic-basil olive oil with either shrimps or scallops or mussels or Italian sausage
7. Favorite Dish that Others Find Weird
>Dinuguan (my hubby and kids definitely hate it! Good for me, I don’t have to share.)
8. Favorite Fruit That You Haven’t Eaten In a While
>Bangkok Santol (**hint hint** ateng Ravioli!)
10. Favorite Food TV Shows
>David Rocco’s Dolce Vita… Jamie Oliver’s… Iron Chefs… Kylie Kwong… Anthony Bourdain.
11. Favorite Pastries
>egg tarts from Lord Stow… cream puff from Beard Papa.
12. Favorite Ice Cream
>Strawberry of FIC… Quezo Real of Selecta… Avocado of Arce Dairy.
13. Favorite Alcoholic Drink When You Really Really Wanna Party
>I don’t really drink often, but when I do, it’s tequila and champagne.
14. Favorite Bar Chow
15. Favorite Chicken
>KFC’s hot n crispy… Country Chicken’s roasted chicken.
16. Favorite Place to Eat with Your Sweetheart or Bestfriend (choose 1)
17. Favorite Place to Eat With Your Family
>Breakfast at Gloria Maris
18. Fill in the blanks: I wish I could eat ___ at/in ____ with____.
>I wish I could eat the most amazing Peking Duck i’ve ever eaten in a resto somewhere in Shanghai with the whole G-Clan! We love to eat and take our time!